Verizon Wireless on Thursday launched its MORE Everything plan, which connects the tools and services consumers want and need when they use their devices to do anything that needs getting done. The MORE program promises more data, more messaging, more storage and more Edge. MORE brings a suite of free benefits, as well as some premium ones. Some of its free benefits include:
- Data: Simplified monthly data allowances that fit their family’s wireless needs. Some customers will see their data allowance doubled for the same monthly price they paid previously.
- Verizon Edge: MORE Everything customers who choose Verizon Edge will also be eligible for $10 off monthly smartphone access for data allowances up to 8 GB, and $20 off monthly smartphone access on plans of 10 GB and higher.
- Messaging: Unlimited international messaging will be added to unlimited domestic text, picture and video messaging.
- Storage: Each MORE Everything line can use up to 25 GB (or up to 250 GB on a 10 line account) of cloud storage from Verizon Wireless, which means customers never lose a contact’s number, cherished photos of the once-in-a-lifetime vacation, or video from a school recital. Cloud storage also means important information is easily available whether devices are upgraded tomorrow or in two years.
Verizon also announced that MORE Everything customers can also add additional benefits to their monthly plans. These benefits are free for the first three months and available for $5 per month after the trial period is up. These benefits include:
- Safety and Security: Family Base, an innovative way to help manage family members’ wireless experiences.
- International Long Distance: To make it simpler to stay in touch with friends, family and colleagues in many countries throughout Latin America and around the world, Verizon Wireless’ International Long Distance Value Plan, which provides rates as low as $0.01/minute to Canada and Mexico, and $0.05/minute to many other countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, can be added to the plan.
Verizon announced that existing customers on Share Everything plans will be automatically moved to MORE Everything and can immediately enjoy more benefits and more services. MORE Everything will be available to all new customers, including small business customers.