There are plenty of cases out there that will protect your smartphone. What if you want your case to do a little more?
The TaskOne G3 Pro is a “modern-day Swiss Army Knife” that comes equipped with 22 tools. This case will be able to fix your bike, tighten a screw and open a bottle. It’s not bulky, either; it’s as thin (or thinner) than many other iPhone cases. It fastens to your phone with one small screw, and features the following tools:
- 2.5” removable knife with serrations
- 1.8” Sawblade
- small and large flathead screwdrivers
- medium Phillips screwdriver
- pliers with integrated 3-6mm wrench
- wire cutters
- 6 metric Allen wrenches (bike sizes 2.5-6)
- spoke wrenches (0.127, 0.130)
- wire stripper
- bottle opener
The case also has a raised bezel on the front, keeping the screen safe from damage. It also features enlarged aluminum sliders for easier tool access, a rear bumper for level, no-slip placement on surfaces, upgraded locking mechanism locks knife and Allen wrench simultaneously and silicone rubber bumper surround for increased drop protection and grip.
Also from TaskLab is the myTask, an iPhone case that makes your smartphone smarter. myTask has a hidden compartment with a range of tools designed to help in times of need and customized for your life. The shell case is slim, beautifully designed, looks and feels great. Also, it is fully TSA compliant and weighs a feathery 65 grams so barely adds any bulk to your phone.
- myTask Bike includes tire patches, wrenches, a screw driver and a bottle opener. All tools are made from the highest quality 440C stainless steel and Polycarbonate.
- myTask Urban is outfitted with an array of travel tools including: a pen/stylus, bottle opener, mirror, LED light, USB drive, large 2″ scissors, eye-glass screwdrivers, nail file, ruler, tweezers and more.
- myTask Stash features the slide-out tray that you can customize to hold whatever you want!