If you're a mobile professional, Moguls Mobile probably has a product to suit your needs. Recently launched by Daymond John, the CEO and founder of FUBU, Moguls Mobile is answering the needs of today's business travelers. The company's first product line features eight accessories and services, including a Bluetooth magnetic keyboard for the iPhone and a locator service for lost devices.
“Entrepreneurs today are the new rock stars," said John. "There are ‘mogulpreneurs’ from all walks of life with rags-to-riches stories. Moguls Mobile was created to tap into that rich vein of creativity to provide better mobility solutions for people who spend much of their lives on the road or in the air. We are developing products and services in-house, but we are also acquiring and commercializing ideas from inventors. In effect, we are seeding a new generation of moguls focused on the mobile space.”
The first eight Moguls Mobile products are:
- Magneti™ Bluetooth Magnetic Qwerty Keyboard + Case, a protective iPhone case with a full backlit QWERTY keyboard that attaches to the case magnetically so that the keyboard can be kept separate and used only when needed.
- Moguls Locator Lost & Found Service, which provides customized locator tags for users to place on their mobile devices, tablets, headphones, laptops, keys, bags, and other important items. Available in the U.S. only, the service includes 24/7 phone access to a team of live recovery assistants who will arrange for the return of lost items when found.
- Conferencer™ Bluetooth Speaker + Microphone
- Chargego Multi-Device Mobile Charger
- Mogul Mirror Screen Protector
- Moguls B2 Charging Cases for Samsung Galaxy
- Bluetooth Qwerty Keyboard + Case for Samsung Galaxy S4
- Privacy, Impact and No-Glare Screen Protectors Using Dynashield™
All products are available now and can be purchased at Moguls Mobile's website.