The latest update to iOS "smart calendar" app Mynd added improvements for free users and the option to upgrade to "Mynd Premium" through an in-app purchase.
Mynd, which helps you manage your day and learn how you spent your time (and who you met), delivers a calendar experience that gets better the more you use it. Like a virtual assistant, Mynd makes your life easier and saves you time -- and now lets you set goals, measure your progress and more. Able to sync with Evernote, LInkedIn and your existing calendars and contacts, Mynd now lets you search directly for contact details for your LinkedIn connections as well as your iPhone contacts. The latest update also lets you:
- Tag additional people who were at a meeting, creating a handy reminder of who actually attended.
- Share Evernote notes with others – including meeting attendees - directly from the calendar.
- Create and assign categories for your events with custom labels, icons and colors.
The premium upgrade, with subscriptions ranging in price from $6.99/month to $49.99/year, adds a new feature called “Inside Mynd,” which lets you visualize where your time is going, who you’re spending it with and where you’ve been. Inside Mynd also lets you set goals to make sure you have tiem for what really matters. Mynd Premium also lest you:
- Track the miles you drive for business, and easily export that data into a spreadsheet.
- View a list of past events you’ve attended with specific people.
- View a list of locations you’ve visited in the past and which events were associated with them.
- Get real-time traffic-based time-to-leave alerts (previous users of Mynd will continue to get this functionality for free).
- Access priority support that gives premium customers fast turn-around time on support requests via email.
The basic version of Mynd is available for free on the App Store; all users get a 14 day trial of Mynd Premium. For more information, visit Mynd's website.