A leading trade association required an intensive, top-to-bottom operations transformation that led to stunning efficiencies, new capabilities and cost savings.
To transform its infrastructure and re-position itself for growth, the trade association had to rethink and rebuild:
- An antiquated, legacy membership management system.
- Human Resources suffering from evolutionary flaws in management information systems.
- A systemic inability to adapt to contemporary information systems deployed by sponsors, partners and vendors.
The Palmer Group Solution
To identify antiquated systems and methodologies and implement new initiatives by:
- Performing in-depth analysis of business needs.
- Creating a digital transformation roadmap.
- Working with the client to craft a full suite of digital benefits for its members.
- Building a full-stack technology solution to replace the legacy systems.
- Staffing costs were optimized as workers were retrained and reassigned saving the client over 35% in associated labor costs.
- The client was able to complete several profitable strategic partnerships.