“On demand, machine learning & autonomy. Three mega-trends that are changing everything. Organizations must adapt, or die!” – Shelly Palmer
The Palmer Group Digital Transformation Advisory Services team will help your organization adapt to, and benefit from, the disruptive forces associated with emerging digital technologies.
We offer deep-knowledge subject matter expertise and strategic counsel with a special focus on data science, machine learning and technologies that impact consumer behavior.
Digital Transformation Defined
Digital transformation is the change associated with the application of digital technologies in all aspects of human endeavor.
Theses for 2017
- Data is more powerful in the presence of other data
- Anything that can be connected will be connected
- Anything that can be hacked will be hacked
- Access is as valuable as ownership (you can pay with data or cash)
- Anything you can talk to will understand and talk back
- Distribution channel disruption is accelerating
To help you achieve your goals, our advisors accumulate, filter, curate and contextualize information. Then, assist with value creation by helping to make it actionable.
Ways to Engage with Us
We offer keynote speakers, one-on-one remediation, executive training, seminars, labs, workshops and bespoke events.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Transformation
- Digital/Data Literacy
- Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Natural Language Understanding & Automatic Speech Recognition
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Smart Home & Connected Devices
- The Future of Work
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Connected Consumers
- Technology, Media & Marketing
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Open source (code, design, etc.)
- On-demand, custom manufacturing
- Factory automation (Robotics)
- Blockchain and smart contracts
- AR, VR and MR
- Content: Creative Services & Production (Video, Audio & Print)
A Few Words from Our Clients
Shelly will help you ask the right questions, which will result in the right answers.
— Vice Chair at GE
A tremendous job showing us how to solve 21st century problems with 21st century solutions.
— Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Unilever
You were inspirational, provocative (which we love!) and a key driver behind today’s success.
— President & CEO at L’Oréal USA + Americas
He was engaging, funny, knowledgeable and confirmed why he’s considered a thought leader in this new digital world.
— SVP Marketing North America at Schneider Electric
Inspiring, informative and perfect for my team. Thank you!
— Head of Network Deployment and Operations, Google Fiber
100% the session yesterday was great!
— SVP Global Marketing and Digital Excellence at RB