What’s new, what’s next, and what does it mean for your business?
Join us for this “must attend” networking event at CES. You’ll meet leaders in technology, media, entertainment, marketing, government and finance. Shelly Palmer and our guest speakers will explore the impact the on-demand economy, autonomous devices and machine learning are having on consumer behavior. From self-driving vehicles to anticipatory computing to mixed reality to natural language processing — these mega-trends are converging and the world will never be the same.
Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (PST)
Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
- 7:30 AM – Welcome, Registration and Networking Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – Shelly Palmer Keynote
- 8:20 AM – Fireside Chat: “A Thoughtful Approach to Regulating Innovation” – David Sapin, US Advisory Risk & Regulatory Leader and Strategic Policy Advisers Co-Leader, PwC
- 8:40 AM – Fireside Chat: Marc Mathieu, CMO Samsung Electronics, North America
- 9:00 AM – Fireside Chat: Bob Carpenter, CEO, GS1 US
- 9:20 AM – Moderated Discussion & Networking
- 10:00 AM – Session Close
To request an invitation, please fill in the form below.