Christmas is Friday, and many online retailers can no longer guarantee delivery before the holiday. If you’re struggling to find a last-minute digital gift ideas, here’s something for everyone on your list.
Gift Ideas for the Media Junkie
- Netflix Subscription ($8.99/month+): The media junkies in your life probably already subscribe to Netflix, but subscription cards stack! Plus, maybe you can encourage them to add you to their account. It’s a win-win!
- Disney+ Bundle (with Hulu and ESPN+) ($12.99/month): Lock in access to Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ before the pricing goes up in March. Get all 3 for $12.99/month, or give just Disney+ for $6.99/month. Subscription cards stack, just like Netflix.
- HBO Max: Even though it’s the new “must have” subscription, you can’t send it as a gift. Maybe… give cash with a sticky note?
Gift Ideas for the Foodie
- GrubHub/UberEats/Doordash Cards (price varies): Many restaurants are only allowing take-out, so allow your loved ones to treat themselves with the gift of delivery!
- Local Restaurant Gift Cards (price varies): Support local businesses and buy gift cards for the specific locales you know your loved ones prefer. Sure, it’s not as diverse as a Doordash card, but if they only like one restaurant, cut out the middleman! Specificity shows you care.
- Home Meal Kit Subscriptions (Blue Apron, HelloFresh, etc.) (price varies): Does your loved one prefer to cook, rather than order takeout? Sign them up for a meal kit and let them expand their palate with pre-portioned meals that are a breeze to make!
Gift Ideas for the Lifelong Learner
- A MasterClass Subscription ($180/year): Watch thousands of lessons from the best as they share their stories, skills, shortcuts, failures, and successes. Learn cooking from Gordon Ramsay, filmmaking from David Lynch, and much more. Plus, each subscription comes with an all-access pass to share with a friend… aka you!
- Foreign-Language Services (Babbel, Duolingo Plus, Rosetta Stone, etc.) ($7.95-$12.95/month): We can’t travel right now, but help your loved one prepare for their next great adventure by empowering them to learn a language! Rosetta Stone even has an “unlimited languages” lifetime subscription sale right now for $179. You’ll be set, well, for life!
Gift Ideas for the Gamer
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ($15/month): It’s like Netflix for video games on your Xbox and PC. It also works on Android, and it’s coming to iOS in early 2021!
- Sony PlayStation Plus ($60/year): Don’t have an Xbox or PC? No problem! Get free games and more for the PlayStation fan in your life.
- Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Gift Cards (price varies): Don’t worry about buying a game they already have!
Author’s note: This is not a sponsored post. I am the author of this article and it expresses my own opinions. I am not, nor is my company, receiving compensation for it.