Praise for Overcoming The Digital Divide
“Want a simple way to stay ahead of the digital revolution, read this book. Shelly will teach you how to always have the right technology.”
– Gary, Shapiro, Consumer Electronics Association, President & CEO
“Read this book, evolve digitally or die.”
– David Fincher, Director, The Social Network
“This is a ‘must read’ for anyone who wants to be relevant in the digital age.”
– Alan Patricof, Investor and Venture Capitalist
Digital Work/Life Skills
- Learn to think like a digital native.
- Use Social Networks to build your personal brand.
- Take control of your online reputation.
- Create and control your online presence.
- What apps do you really need to run your personal life and business?
- Create your own email blasts and digital marketing tools.
- Harness the power of your digital calendar, email and contact management software.
If you are thinking of starting your own business, working from home, becoming a consultant or just defending and keeping your job in this new, increasingly digital world, this is the place to start.
Shelly Palmer is Fox 5 New York’s On-air Tech Expert and the host of Fox Television’s, Shelly Palmer Digital Living, a show about living and working in a digital world. He also hosts United Stations Radio Network’s, Digital Living Daily, a radio report that the top stories in technology, media, and entertainment. He is Managing Director of Advanced Media Ventures Group, LLC an industry-leading advisory and business development firm and the President of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, NY (the organization that bestows the coveted Emmy® Awards). Palmer is the author of Television Disrupted: The Transition from Network to Networked TV 2nd Edition (York House Press, 2008) the seminal book about the technological, economic, and sociological forces that are changing everything. For more information, visit shellypalmer.com